Google

Golden Head Arowana

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jus to announce my new blog

Hello everybody...
Thanks to god. At last I have my new blog. I like to share my hobby to all of you. Honestly I love marine life either salt water oropposite. I got 3 lovely aquarium which 1 of it contain Red Arowana, another two contain green life.
Such a wonderful view I had done on it. Anybody love to share any comments and your hobby are welcome. Have a nice day...

3 comments:

Ryng said...

hi,

I also created my blog a month ago... Like to share my blog with you. keep it up...

Ryng,
Blog ABC

ABICO said...



Dear Sirs,

I am retired after my 40 years work in the exporting and local marketing field, now my associates and I got buyers like to buy the larger quantity of sea food products and red shrimps…, if you don’t have the exclusive agent in the Far East yet, I may do good help.

Best regards,

W.T. Zhou(Mr), Mobile / What’s app: +886 917405097, E- Mail: abico@abicoltd.com.tw

ABICO said...



Dear Sirs,

I am retired after my 40 years work in the exporting and local marketing field, now my associates and I got buyers like to buy the larger quantity of sea food products and red shrimps…, if you don’t have the exclusive agent in the Far East yet, I may do good help.

Best regards,

W.T. Zhou(Mr), Mobile / What’s app: +886 917405097, E- Mail: abico@abicoltd.com.tw